Zoobooks®, Zootlets® and Zoobies® - Educational magazines for kids of all ages
Zoobooks® is the all-in-one, everything-you- wanted-to-know-but- didn't- know-who- to-ask guide to the world's most fascinating animals, birds, reptiles, and insects. Zoobooks® magazines are skillfully designed to enhance your child's learning potential through words, pictures, and interactive activities. Parents and teachers trust Zoobooks® to educate kids... strengthening their vocabulary and reading habits. Kids just think the magazines are cool!
- 20 full color pages of lifelike drawings & stunning photography of the animal in its natural setting
- Detailed illustrations of muscle & bone structure & significant body parts
- A 4-page pullout section with puzzles, number games, & make-it-yourself fun
- Illustrations & maps for at-a-glance reference
- Descriptions of the different types of each animal, their characteristics, and roles they have played in various cultures
- And, NO advertising to get in the way of your child's learning!
Just like Zoobooks®, Zootles® is full of animal fun. And Zootles® is written to be shared with young children: pre-readers and beginning readers.
- Incredible wildlife photography
- Fascinating animal facts to feed young minds and imaginations
- A wonderfully illustrated animal story for bedtime, story time or anytime
- Fun backyard games and challenges for beginning scientists
- Hidden pictures, mazes and activities to captivate little problem solvers
- A featured letter, phonetic sound, number, color or similar educational focus...concepts to encourage young scholars Otto and Allie, a curious cartoon otter and his funny hedgehog sidekick
- The Zootles® Resource Corner where adults share in the learning fun and keep it going for weeks and weeks and weeks
Just like Zoobooks® and Zootles®, Zoobies® is full of animal fun for little ones! And Zoobies® is written and sized right to be shared with infants and toddlers. Cuddle up and start reading Zoobies® aloud to your little one. Like other Zoobies® parents, you know research reports many developmental benefits come from reading aloud to children. And what do young children love to read about? ANIMALS! Animals are the rock stars of early childhood. Just read Zoobies® together and watch your little learner's eyes light up. As a charter subscriber in the Zoobies® family, you will receive Zoobies® every other month and lots more...
- Hours of cuddling, giggling, learning fun with animals!
- Lift-the-flap and peek-a-boo features!
- Beautiful photography & illustrationsâ€“Zoobooks® style!
- Mind-building concepts like colors, shapes and sizes!
- Durable toddler-tough pages!
- Ideas for nature fun for your whole family!
- All especially made-to-fit your little one by child development experts and designers!
From the moment the child in your family receives his or her first issue, something amazing takes place. Maybe it's the beautiful photographs. Or the colorful illustrations. Or it could be the puzzles and activities. Whatever the reason, you'll notice a delightful glow spreading across the face of your child, grandchild, niece, or nephew. A twinkle in the eyes. And a big broad smile. It's what happens when you combine the excitement of discovery with the joy of learning. It's what happens when children discover Zoobooks® & Zootles® and Zoobies®! Like a safari into the wild, there's something new around every turn. With each new issue, there's something new to see. New to learn. New to understand. New to do.
- "Thanks for making my childhood a little more nerdy."
- "A great introduction to wildlife for preschoolers...Highly recommended."
- "Ruby & I love snuggling up to read Zoobie®. She loves counting the animals & pretending we're an animal family."